Hazards To Humans & Domestic Animals
CAUTION: Contact with product may result in transient tingling and reddening of the skin. Avoid contact with skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing, gum or using tobacco.
ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS: This product is extremely toxic to fish and aquatic invertebrates. To protect the environment, do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters or surface waters. Applying this product in calm weather when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hours will help to ensure that wind or rain does not blow or wash pesticide off the treatment area. This product is highly toxic to bees exposed to direct treatment or residues on blooming crops or weeds. Do not apply this product or allow to drift to blooming crops or weeds if bees are visiting the treatment area.
PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS: Do not apply this product in or on electrical equipment due to possibility of shock hazard.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN