Caution: Avoid contact with mouth, eyes and skin. Keep this and all cleaning products out of reach of children. Contains chlorine bleach and silicate salts. Do not use for hand dishwashing. Do not mix with ammonia or other cleaning products as irritating fumes may result. Avoid contact with fabric.
Emergency First Aid Treatment: If swallowed or gets in mouth - Drink a large glass of water or milk, call a physician immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Eye contact: Flush eye thoroughly with water and call physician.
Skin contact: Rinse thoroughly with water.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.