This device should not be used on any injured, swollen, or inflamed areas. To reduce the risk of electric shock: Always unplug this appliance from the electrical outlet immediately after using and before cleaning. Do not reach for an appliance that has fallen into water, unplug immediately. Do not use while bathing or in a shower. Do not replace or store the appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink. Do not place in or drop into water or other liquid. To reduce the risk of burns, fire, electric shock, or injury to persons: An appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before adding or removing accessories. Do not operate under a blanket or pillow. Excessive heat may develop and cause fire, electric shock, or injury to persons. Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by invalids or disabled persons. Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer. Do not use on or near children. Keep hair away from gaps in massager. Hair may become caught causing damage and injury to the scalp. Never operate this appliance if it has a damages cord or plug, if it is not working properly, or if it has been dropped into water. Call your nearest authorized service center for repair. Do not carry this appliance by power cord as a handle. Keep the cord away from hot surfaces. Never operate the appliance with the air openings blocked. Keep the air openings blocked. Keep the air openings free of lint, hair and the like. Never operate on a soft surface such as a bed or couch where the air openings may be blocked. Do not use by placing under the body, such as under the back, with weight on the massager. Do not use outdoors. Do not operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered. To disconnect, turn all controls to the off position, then remove plug from outlet. Never drop or insert any object into any opening.