For external use only.
Do not use
When using this product
- If you have very sensitive skin
- If you are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Irritation becomes severe
Treats acne and helps prevent new acne blemishes from forming.