PediaCare Children's Multi-Symptom Cold Oral Solution Grape
- Provides safe and effective relief
- Ages 4-11
- use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- if needed, repeat dose every 4 hours
- do not give more than 6 times in 24 hours
- Each teaspoon contains: sodium 15 mg
- Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Protect from light. Store in outer carton until contents are used.
- do not use if bottle wrap, or foil inner seal imprinted "Safety Seal®" is broken or missing
- see bottom panel for lot number and expiration date.
We care for kids.
Made in Canada
Find right dose on chart below
|Age (yr)||Dose (tsp)|
|under 4 years||do not use|
|4 to 5 years||1 teaspoonful (5 mL)|
|6 to 11 years||2 teaspoonfuls (10 mL)|
©2010 Blacksmith Brands Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.41 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.15x 2.0x 5.15
Item Code: 459859
Do not use
- in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for two weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- a sodium-restricted diet
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
- cough gets worse or lasts for more than 7 days
- cough tends to come back or occurs with a fever, rash, or headache that lasts
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold, hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies:
- nasal congestion
Dextromethorphan HBr (5 mg)Cough Suppressant , Phenylephrine HCl (2.5 mg)Nasal decongestant
Anhydrous Citric Acid , Citric Acid , Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium , Edetate Disodium , FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090) , FD&C Red 40 (CI 16035) , Flavor , Glycerin , Purified Water , Sodium Benzoate , Sodium Citrate , Sorbitol Solution , Sucralose
|Serving Size : 5 mL
Serving per Container : 5 mL = one teaspoon
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|