PediaCare Cough & Sore Throat plus Acetaminophen Liquid Cherry Cherry Flavor
- For children ages 4-11
- Find right does on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age
- If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- Do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- tsp = teaspoon, mL = milliliter
We care for kids.
Made in USA
Do not exceed recommended dosage (see overdose warning). This product does not contain directions or complete warning for adult use. Shake well before using.
|Weight (lb)||Age (yr)||Dose (tsp or mL)|
|under 36||under 4||do not use|
|36-47||4-5||do not use unless dircted by a doctor|
|48-95||6-11||2 tsps or 10 mL|
Dosage cup provided. Store at room temperature.
© 2010 Blacksmith Brands Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.41 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.0x 2.1x 5.1
Item Code: 161907
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use - to make a child sleepy
- In a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has
- liver disease
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- chronic cough such as occurs with asthma
Ask a doctor of pharmacist before use if the child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product:
- do not exceed recommended dosage (see overdose warning)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- pain or cough gets worse or lasts for more than 5 days
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
Overdose Warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) could cause serious health problems, including liver damage. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if printed safety seal on the bottle is broken or missing.
Temporarily relieves the following cold/flu symptoms:
- Minor aches and pains
- Sore throat
- Temporarily reduces fever
Acetaminophen USP (160 mg)Pain reliever/fever reducer , Dextromethorphan HBr (5 mg)Cough suppressant
Acesulfame Potassium , Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium , Cellulose , Citric Acid , Flavor , Glycerin , High Fructose Corn Syrup , Purified Water , Red 33 (CI 17200) , Red 40 Lake (CI 16035) , Sodium Benzoate , Sorbitol , Xanthan Gum
|Serving Size : 1 Teaspoon
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|