We care for kids.
Non-staining. Spill lock bottle - medicine can only be withdrawn using the dosing syringe.
Made in USA
This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- Shake well before using
- Find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age
- Only use the enclosed syringe. Do not use any other syringe, dropper, spoon or dosing device when giving this medicine to your child
- Remove cap and insert syringe into hole at top of bottle and turn upside down
- Pull back syringe until filled to the prescribed level. If you pass the prescribed level, simply push syringe back until you have reached the desired level. Slowly dispense the liquid into your child's mouth (towards inner cheek)
- If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- Do not use more than 5 times in 24 hours (see overdose warning)
- Do not give more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
- Replace cap tightly to maintain child resistance
- mL = milliliter, tsp = teaspoon
Weight (lb) under 24: Age (yr) under 2: Dose (mL) Ask a doctor.
Weight (lb) 24-35: Age (yr) 2-3: Dose (mL) 5 mL.
Keep this box for complete instructions.Other Information:
Store at room temperature.
© 2013 Medtech Products Inc.