PediaCare Flu plus Acetaminophen Liquid Bubble Gum
Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF Select qualifying item
Size/Count 4.0 fl oz
- Relieves cold/flu symptoms
- For minor aches and pains, sore throat
- Relieves sneezing, reduces fevermore
- Find right does on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age
- If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- Do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- tsp = teaspoon, mL = milliliter
We care for kids.
For children ages 4-11.
Made in USA
Do not exceed recommended dosage (see overdose warning). This product does not contain directions or complete warning for adult use. Shake well before using
|Weight (lb)||Age (yr)||Dose (tsp or mL)|
|under 36||under 4||do not use|
|36-47||4-5||do not use unless dircted by a doctor|
|48-95||6-11||2 tsps or 10 mL|
Dosage cup provided. Store at room temperature.
© 2010 Blacksmith Brands Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.41 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.0x 2.1x 5.1
Item Code: 161906
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use - to make a child sleepy
- In a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- heart disease
- a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis
- persistent or chronic couch such as occurs with asthma
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- liver disease
When using this product:
- do not exceed recommended dosage (see overdose warning)
- may cause excitability, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain, nasal congestion or cough gets works or lasts for more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
Overdose Warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) could cause serious health problems, including liver damage. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if printed safety seal on the bottle is broken or missing.
Temporarily relieves the following cold/flu symptoms:
- Minor aches and pains
- Sore throat
- Stuffy nose
- Sneezing and runny nose
- Temporarily reduces fever
Acetaminophen USP (160 mg)Pain reliever/fever reducer , Chlorpheniramine Maleate (1mg)Antihistamine , Dextromethorphan HBr (5 mg)Cough suppressant , Phenylephrine HCI (2.5 mg)Nasal decongestant
Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium , Cellulose , Citric Acid , Flavor , Glycerin , Purified Water , Red 33 (CI 17200) , Red 40 Lake (CI 16035) , Sodium Benzoate , Sorbitol , Sucrose (Sugar) , Xanthan Gum
|Serving Size : 1 Teaspoon
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|