Non-medicated aromatic vapors provide soothing comfort when your child feels under the weather. Use day or night. Nightlight goes on when your lights go out. Simple to use - just plug in. Plug rotates to adjust to your outlet. Easy to replace refill pads last up to 8 hours.
- 1 plug-in unit
- 5 refill pads
- Tear foil pouch at notch to expose pad. Do not touch exposed pad directly
- Slide pad into side slot of the unit completely
- Insert unit into a 120-volt electrical outlet with nightlight at bottom (rotate unit if necessary). Replace pad after 8 hours of use
Tips for use:
- Allow 60-90 minutes for vapor to fill the room
- Strength of vapor will vary depending on room size and ventilation
- Vapor will be stronger, the closer the unit is to the user
Unplug unit. Allow to cool for 10 minutes. Open refill pad and insert as described above. Inserting a new pad will push out the old one. Discard old pad.
When using unit with pad inserted, do not leave unit in outlet for more than 16 hours at a time. Replace pad before next use.
Unplug unit. Allow to cool for 10 minutes. Remove pad to use unit as a nightlight only. Discard old pad.
PediaCare Gentle Vapors refill pads are for use only with PediaCare Gentle Vapors plug-in unit.
Do not use any other pads or oils with unit.
A light layer of oil may form on the unit during use. Should this occur, unplug the unit and wipe with a tissue.
© 2010 Blacksmith Brands, Inc.