For use in Gentle Vapors plug-in unit and nightlight.
- Releases soothing vapors
- Lasts up to 8 hours
Made in USA
- Unplug unit. Allow to cool for 10 minutes
- Tear foil pouch at notch to expose pad. Do not touch pad directly
- Slide pad into side slot of plug-in unit completely. Inserting a new pad will push out the old one. Discard old pad
- Insert plug-in unit into a 120-volt electrical outlet with nightlight at bottom (rotate unit if necessary)
- Replace pad after 8 hours of use
When using plug-in unit with pad inserted, do not leave unit in outlet for more than 16 hours at a time. Replace pad before next use.
Nightlight use: Unplug unit. Allow to cool for 10 minutes. Remove pad to use plug-in unit as a nightlight only. Discard old pad.
PediaCare Gentle Vapors refill pads are for use only with PediaCare Gentle Vapors plug-in unit.
A light layer of oil may form on the plug-in unit during use. Should this occur, unplug the unit and wipe with a dry cloth.
© 2012 Medtech Products Inc.