PediaCare Infants Fever Reducer Pain Reliever Oral Suspension Bubble Gum
We Care for Kids™
- Infants 0-36 months
- Fever reducer
- Pain reliever
- Oral suspension
- Non-staining bubble gum flavor
- Accurate dosing
PediaCare® medicines are specially developed for kids and provide safe and effective relief for your infant's fever, minor aches, and pains or gas discomfort.
Made in USA
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- Shake well before using
- Find right dose on chart below. Use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- Only use the enclosed syringe. Do not use any other syringe, dropper, spoon or dosing device when giving this medicine to your child
- Remove cap and insert syringe into hole at top of bottle and turn upside down
- Pull back syringe until filled to the prescribed level. Slowly dispense the liquid into your child's mouth (towards inner cheek).
- If needed repeat dose ever y 4 hours while symptoms last
- Do not use more than 5 doses in 24 hours (see overdose warning)
- Replace cap tightly to maintain child resistance
- mL = milliliter
Ask a doctor
- Each 5 mL contains: sodium 2 mg
- Store at room temperature
- See bottom panel for lot number and expiration date
©2012 Medtech Products, Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.25 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.35x 1.65x 4.55
Item Code: 232723
Tamper Evident: Do not use if printed safety seal on the bottle is broken or missing.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product do not exceed the recommended dosage (See overdose warning).
When using this product
- Do not exceed recommended dosage (see overdose warning)
Stop use and as a doctor if
- Pain gets worse or lasts for more than 5 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
Temporarily reduces fever; relives minor aches and pains due to:
- The common cold
- Sore throat
Acetaminophen is used to relieve headaches, muscle soreness, aches, sore throats, toothaches, teething pain and backaches and to reduce fever.
Acetaminophen 160 mgFever Reducer/Pain Reliever
Butylparaben , Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium , Cellulose , Citric Acid , Flavors , Glycerin , High Fructose Corn Syrup , Propylene Glycol , Purified Water , Sodium Benzoate , Sucralose , Xanthan Gum