PediaCare Nighttime Multi-Symptom Cold Syrup Grape
- Children ages 6-11
- Relieves stuffy nose
- Soothes itchy throat
- Controls cough
- Diphenhydramine HCI - Antihistamine/cold suppressant
- Phenylephrine HCI - Nasal decongestant
- Find right dose on chart below
- Use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours
- Do not give more than 6 times in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- tsp = teaspoon, mL = milliliter
- Each teaspoon (5 mL) contains: Sodium 6 mg
- Store between 68°-77°F (20°-25°C). Protect from light. Store in outer carton until contents are used.
- See bottom panel for lot number and expiration date
We Care for Kids™
PediaCare® medicines are specially developed for kids and provide safe and effective relief for your child's cough, cold, fever and allergy symptoms.
Made in USA
Dose (tsp or mL)
Under 4 years
Do not use
4 to 5 Years
Do not use unless directed by a doctor
6 to 11 Years
2 Teaspoonfuls (10 mL)
©2012 Medtech Products, Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.42 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.1x 5.1x 2.15
Item Code: 232724
Tamper-evident: Do not use if printed safety seal on the bottle is broken or missing.
Do not use
- To make child sleepy
- In a child under 4 years of age
- In a child who is taking a prescription monamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one use on skin
Ask a doctor before use if the child has
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Heart disease
- A breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis
- Chronic cough that lasts, or as occurs with asthma
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
- do not exceed the recommended dose
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Sedatives & tranquilizers may increase drowziness
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
- Cough persists for more than 7 days, comes back or occurs with a fever, rash or persistent headache
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children in case of overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Runny nose
- Itchy nose or throat
- Itchy, watery eyes due to hay fever
- Nasal & sinus congestion
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
Diphenhydramine HCI 6.25 mgAntihistamine/Cough Suppressant , Phenylephrine HCI 2.5 mgNasal Decongestant
Acesulfamea Potassium , Benzoic Acid , Citric Acid , Edetate Disodium , FD&C Blue 1 , FD&C Red 40 , Flavor , Maltitol Solution , Propylene Glycol , Purified Water , Sodium Citrate