Pepcid AC Acid Reducer, Maximum Strength, Tablets
Just one tablet provides relief.
Read the directions and warnings before use.
Keep the carton and package insert. They contain important information.
- Adults and Children 12 years and older:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with water. Do not chew.
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water at any time from 15 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn.
- do not use more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
Keep the carton. It contains important information
Store at 20°-30°C (68°-86°F)
Protect from moisture
©Merck & Co.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.08 Product in inches (LxWxH): 6.0x 1.25x 5.0
Item Code: 473339
Allergy Warning: Do not use if you are allergic to Pepcid AC (famotidine) or other acid reducers.
- Do not take the maximum daily dosage (2 tablets) for more than 2 weeks continuously except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
Do not use
- with other acid reducers.
- If you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating, or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if the individual blister unit is open or torn.
- For relief of heartburn, acid indigestion, and sour stomach.
- For prevention of these symptoms brought on by eating or drinking certain food and beverages.
Famotidine (20 mg)Acid Reducer
Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax , Hydroxypropyl Cellulose , Hypromellose , Magnesium Stearate , Microcrysalline cellulose , Pregelatinized Starch , Talc , Titanium Dioxide
|Serving Size : 1 Tablet
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|