Pepcid Complete Acid Reducer + Antacid, Chewable Tablets Cool Mint5.0 3.0
Size/Count 25.0 ea
- Relieves heartburn
- Dual action
- Just one tablet needed
- Dual action
- Just one tablet
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- Do not swallow tablet whole: Chew completely
- To relieve symptoms, chew 1 tablet before swallowing
- Do not use more than 2 chewable tablets in 24 hours
Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor
- Each tablet contains: calcium 320 mg; magnesium 70 mg
- Read the directions and warnings before use
- Read the bottle label. It contains important information
- Store at 20°-30°C (68°-86°F)
- Protect from moisture
Tips for Managing Heartburn
- Do not lie flat or bend over after eating
- Do not wear tight-fitting clothing around the stomach
- Do not eat before bedtime
- Raise the head of your bed
- Avoid heartburn-causing foods such as rich, spicy, fatty or fried foods, chocolate, caffeine, alcohol, and certain fruits and vegetables
- Eat slowly and avoid big meals
- If overweight, lose weight
- Quit smoking
©Johnson & Johnson/Merck
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.18 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.2x 2.2x 3.0
Item Code: 692154
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to famotidine or other acid reducers.
Do not use
- If you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor
- With other acid reducers
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- Heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating, or dizziness
- Chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- Frequent chest pain
- Frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- Unexplained weight loss
- Nausea or vomiting
- Stomach pain
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Your heartburn continues or worsens
- You need to take this product for more than 14 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if printed foil seal under bottle cap is open or torn.
Relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
Famotidine10 mg, Acid Reducer , Calcium Carbonate800 mg, Antacid , Magnesium Hydroxide165 mg, Antacid
Cellulose Acetate , Corn Starch , Crospovidone , D&C Red 7 Calcium Lake , Dextrose , Fd&C Blue 1 Aluminum Lake , FD&C Red 40 Aluminum Lake , Flavors , Hydroxypropyl Cellulose , Hypromellose , Lactose , Magnesium Stearate , Maltodextrin , Mineral Oil , Sucralose
|Serving Size : 1 Chewable Tablet
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|