Pepcid Complete Acid Reducer + Antacid Berry Blend Chewable Tablet4.5 2.0
- Works with Just One Tablet!
- Contains Calcium!
- Relieves Heartburn Due to Acid Indigestion!
- Acid reducers decrease the production of new stomach acid.
- Antacids neutralize acid that is already in the stomach.
- Burning pain/discomfort in esophagus.
- A valve-like muscle called the lower esophageal sphincter (LES) is relaxed in an open position.
- Acid moves up from stomach.
- Do not lie flat or bend over soon after eating.
- Do not eat late at night, or just before bedtime.
- Certain foods or drinks are more likely to cause heartburn, such as rich, spicy, fatty, and fired foods, chocolate, caffeine, alcohol, and even some fruits and vegetables.
- Eat slowly and do not eat big meals.
- If you are overweight, lose weight.
- If you smoke, quit smoking.
- Raise the head of your bed.
- Wear loose fitting clothing around your stomach.
- 45% Pepcid Complete.
- 33% Placebo.
- 38 % Famotidine.
- 41% Antacid.
- 70% Pepcid Complete.
- 59% Placebo.
- 68% Famotidine.
- 61% Antacid.
- do not swallow tablet whole; chew completely.
- to relieve symptoms, chew 1 tablet before swallowing.
- do not use more than 2 chewable tablets in 24 hours.
With Dual Action, Reduces And Neutralizes Acid.
25 ~ Berry Blend Flavored Chewable Tablets.
The benefits of a chewable antacid + Acid Control of Pepcid AC = A single tablet that both reduces and neutralizes acid.
A Non-Prescription Stomach Medicine - Pepcid Complete combines an acid reducer (famotidine) with antacids (calcium carbonate and magnesium hydroxide) to relieve heartburn in two different ways:
The active ingredients in Pepcid Complete have been used for years to treat acid-related problems in millions of people safely and effectively.
Just 1 tablet relieves heartburn due to acid indigestion.
Excess Acid: A Burning Problem - It is normal for the stomach to produce acid, especially after consuming food and beverages. However, acid in the stomach may move up into the wrong place (the esophagus), causing burning pain and discomfort that interfere with everyday activities.
Heartburn - Caused by acid in the esophagus.
Tips for Managing Heartburn.
Proven effective in Clinical Studies: In clinical studies, Pepcid Complete was significantly better than placebo pills in relieving heartburn.
Onset of Relief - Percent of heartburn episodes relieved within 30 minutes.
Duration of Relief - Percent of heartburn episodes relieved for at least 7 hours.
Adults and children 12 years and over:
Children under 12 years: ask a doctor.
Read the directions and warnings before use.
Store at 25-30°C (77-86°F).
Protect from moisture.
©Johnson & Johnson - MERCK
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.28 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.2x 2.15x 5.0
Item Code: 691985
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to famotidine or other acid reducers.
Do not use:
- if you have trouble swallowing.
- with other famotidine products or acid reducers.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- stomach pain continues.
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
Famotidine10 mg - Acid Reducer , Calcium Carbonate800 mg - Antacid , Magnesium Hydroxide165 mg - Antacid
Cellulose Acetate , Cornstarch , D&C Red 7 Calcium (CI 15850) , Dextrates , FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090) , FD&C Red 40 (CI 16035) , Flavor , Hydroxypropyl Cellulose , Hypromellose , Lactose (Milk) , Magnesium Stearate , Pregelatinized Starch , Sodium Lauryl Sulfate , Sugar
|Serving Size : 1 Chewable Tablet
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|