Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to famotidine or other acid reducers.
Do not use
- If you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor
- With other acid reducers
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- Heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating, or dizziness
- Chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- Frequent chest pain
- Frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- Unexplained weight loss
- Nausea or vomiting
- Stomach pain
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Your heartburn continues or worsens
- You need to take this product for more than 14 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if printed foil seal under bottle cap is open or torn.
Relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.