Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness. Allergy alert: Contains salicylate. Do not take if you are
Do not use if
- Allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)
- Taking other salicylate products
Ask a doctor before use if you have Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- An ulcer
- A bleeding problem
- Bloody or black stool
taking any drug for
When using this product
- Anticoagulation (thinning the blood)
a temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur. Stop use and ask a doctor if
If pregnant or breast feeding,
- Symptoms get worse or last more than 2 days
- Ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- Diarrhea lasts more than 2 days
ask a health professional before use.Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..
Provides soothing relief for: upset stomach, indigestion, diarrhea, heartburn and nausea.