Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if:
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) could cause serious health problems, including liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Ask a doctor before us if the user has liver disease.
Do not use with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use inf the user is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before us if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
- Adult or child 12 years and older takes more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- Taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- Adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic beverages
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may cause drowsiness
- May cause excitability, especially in children
- Be careful driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
- Pain persists for more than 10 days
- Fever persists for more than 3 days (unless directed by a doctor)
- Condition worsens or new symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
These may be signs of a serious condition
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains due to:
- Arthritis Pain
- Muscular Aches
- Premenstrual and Menstrual Cramps