- Children and teenagers that have or are recovering from Chicken Pox, flu symptoms, or flu should not use this product. If nausea, vomiting or fever occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye Syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
- Allergy Alert:
Do not take if you are
- Allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)
- Taking other salicylate products
- Do not use if you have
- Bloody or black stool
- An ulcer
- Bleeding problem
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any drug for
- Anticoagulation (thinning the blood)
- When using this product a temporary but harmless darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Symptoms get worse
- Diarrhea lasts more than 2 days
- Ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- If pregnant or breast feeding ask a professional before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.For temporary relief of diarrhea.