Perfect Image Pineapple Pumpkin Enzyme Peel
Size/Count 1.0 fl oz
- Enhanced with papaya extract
- With beta-carotene, vitamins A, C & zinc
- Encourages exfoliating properties
A Professional Chemical Peel Treatment
Enhanced with Papaya Extract & Alpha Hydroxy Acids
Pumpkin contains a high concentration of beta-carotene, vitamins A,C, zinc, and potassium which fight against free radicals and damage from sun exposure. Pumpkin contains natural AHAs and enzymes (proteolytic enzymes) which encourage exfoliating properties, increase cell turnover rate and promote healthy production of collagen and elastin.
Papaya and pineapple contains natural fruit enzymes (papain) and (bromelain enzymes) which gently digest keratinized dead epithelium cells on the skin's surface, while maintaining protective lipid layers.
- see enclosed insert for complete directions
- cleanse the skin. Apply evenly for 2-5 minutes depending on skin sensitivity, with an appropriate applicator pad
- rinse generously with cool water
- may repeat treatment at 1-2 times per week, up to 4-6 weeks in the absence of skin irritation
- peel may be layered to enhance effectiveness
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.22 Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.7x 1.7x 4.8
Item Code: 299539
For external use only. Not for ophthalmic or oral use. If you currently use any prescriptions or medications for your skin or face please notify your doctor before using. For any concerns about these precautions, please refer to a registered specialist.
Do not use if
- you currently take accutane (isotretinoin) or have within the past 6 months
- you are pregnant or lactating
- have a tendency to keloid (scar)
- have herpes simplex
- you are HIV positive or have AIDS
- undergoing chemotherapy or radiation
- you do not fully understand the procedure and are not willing to accept the risk and limitations involved in the healing process
- you are not realistic in expectations
When using this product
- do not apply to other areas in which you have used hair removal products in the last 2 days
- avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water
- do not apply to sensitive skin areas or open wounds
- the results for each person will vary depending on skin sensitivity, contact time, number of layers, and skin density.
- applying the peel more than once per week will increase the risk of skin sensitivity
- do not tan 1 week prior and 2 weeks after treatment as this can potentially cause unwanted skin discoloration, excessive redness, or rash
- you will experience a stinging or tingling sensation. If excessive stinging or discomfort occurs, neutralize the peel by flushing the skin with cool water.
- redness may occur for a short period of time, especially for those with sensitive skin types. If redness persists longer than 20-30 minutes, decrease the contact time of the peel or discontinue use.
- not every person will experience visible peeling, this does not mean the peel is not working. You will see improved marks in texture, tone, and overall appearance of the skin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- excess facial irritation or redness occurs 48-72 hours after application
- chest pain, faintness, or dizziness occurs
- you experience pain, swelling, or severe burns
- you experience an allergic reaction
- For external use only. Not for ophthalmic or oral use. If you currently use any prescriptions or medications for your skin or face please notify your doctor before using. For any concerns about these precautions, please refer to a registered or skin care specialist.
Scars, fine lines, wrinkles, acne, oily skin, uneven skin tone, dry skin, blackheads, enlarged pores, whiteheads, hyperpigmentation, rosacea, melasma, warts, enlarged pores, age spots, sun spots, eczema, seborrheic keratosis, hyperkeratosis, actinic keratosis, keratosis pilaris.
Deionized Water , SD Alcohol , Lactic Acid , Glycolic Acid , Nonoxynol 9 , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract , Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract , Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract , Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract , Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract , Propylene Glycol , Diazolidinyl Urea , Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate