Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain
- a sudden change in bowel habits that last over 2 weeks
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking mineral oil.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have no bowel movement or have rectal bleeding. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours