Please Read Carefully and Refer to the Instruction Manual for Additional Information:
- Only use leash with well-behaved, leash-trained dogs weighing less than 40 lbs.
- Never allow the leash to wrap around fingers or any part of your body, due to the risk of amputation, broken bones or falling.
- Never use your hands to grab the leash cord/tape when a dog is attached to avoid the risk of rope burns.
- If tension on the leash is released unexpected the hook attached to the end could snap back potentially causing serious injury.
- Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc), rechargeable (nickel hydride) batteries
- Do not mix old and new batteries
- Non-rechargeable batteries are not to be recharged
- Rechargeable batteries are to be removed from the unit before being charged
- Rechargeable batteries are only to be charged under adult supervision
- Exhausted batteries are to be removed
- The supply terminals are not to be short circuited
- Only batteries of the same or equivalent type as recommended are to be used
- Batteries are to be inserted with the correct polarity