Ask a doctor before use if you have
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. This product may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Kidney disease
- A magnesium-restricted diet
- Stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting
- A sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 14 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- You have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition
- You need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity). This product usually produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours.