- Replenishes good bacteria
- Supports a healthy colon
- For a healthy immune system
When should you take probiotics?
- Everyday to support overall digestive health
- When traveling
- Can be taken with laxative products
Why take Colon Health?
- To support a healthy colon, one of the most important parts of your digestive system
- To replenish the good bacteria when diet and stress cause constipation and upset your natural balance causing bloating, gas and diarrhea
- To support a healthy immune system
This supplement contains the most common and most studied bacteria for digestive health (lactobacillus and bifidobacterium), which closely resemble your body's natural good bacteria. There is scientific evidence that lactobacillus and bifidobacterium help relieve gas, diarrhea, constipation and other GI discomforts.*
- Take one capsule daily
- No refrigeration necessary
- Safe for children ages 3 and older
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Made in Japan
Adults and children 3 years of age and older: Take one capsule daily with a meal.
Children under 3: Consult a doctor.
Store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat. Replace cap after each use.
© 2014 Bayer HealthCare LLC