Physicians Formula Skin Concern Aging: Dark Spot Corrector & Skin Brightener4.5 2.0
Size/Count 1.0 oz.
- Targets signs of uneven skin tone
- Helps address evidence of sun damage
- For brighter, more uniform skin tone
Your skin. Our Passion. We promise.
- Look 6 years younger in 4 weeks*
- Clinically tested
- Dermatologist approved
- 100% fragrance free
- 100% paraben free
Skin Concern: Aging
Potent serum targets signs of uneven skin tone and helps address the evidence of sun damage: dark spots, dark patches and skin stresses. Anti-oxidant formula can help inhibit the appearance of uneven pigment formation. Specialized ingredients target surface darkening and exfoliate it away. Works to keep skin looking brighter, more uniform in tone.
Clinically Proven Visible Results*
- 100% felt skin looked firmer, smoother & more radiant instantly & long term
- 100% felt skin looked brighter instantly
- 89% saw less fine lines instantly
- 96% felt skin was more moisturized in 2 weeks
- 96% felt dark spots appeared less visible & skin tone was more even in 4 weeks
- 93% felt skin appeared lifted in 4 weeks
- 71% saw less deep wrinkles in 4 weeks
*Based on a panel of women using the Aging system
- 4.0% Phytonutrient & Soy Isoflavone Complex - works to reduce the appearance of dark spots without affecting the surrounding skin
- 2.0% Laminaria Algae Complex - improves skin's ability to recover from environmental damage
- 2.0% Hydrolyzed Pea Peptide Blend - plant stem cells that create a nurturing environmental for collagen
- 2.0% Bellis Perennis Flower Extract - anti-oxidant that targets melanin for brighter, more even looking skin
Physicians Formula Skin Care was developed utilizing potent cosmeceutical ingredients to solve your most common skin concerns. Every product is clinically tested to deliver high performance and visible results without a prescription.
Skin Concern: Aging
This system targets the visible effects of chronological aging which occur over time and photoaging, from sun and environmental damage. These products help to prevent and correct the most common signs of skin aging: the appearance of fine lines, deep wrinkles, dark spots and hyperpigmentation and the loss of firmness and moisture.
Made in USA
After cleansing, morning and evening, apply a thin layer to any area of the face or hands with skin discoloration, such as age/sun spots. Keep out of eyes. Always follow with SPF 15 Moisturizer during the day.
©2011 Physicians Formula, Inc
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.24 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.1x 2.1x 4.3
Item Code: 239704
Water , Isododecane , Dimethicone , Butylene Glycol , Cyclopentasiloxane , Glycerin , Polysilicone 11 , PEG 10 Dimethicone , Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract , Magnesium Stearate , Coco Caprylate/Caprate , Hydrolyzed Pea Protein , Lactic Acid , Laminaria Digitala Extract , Lepidium Sativum Sprout Extract , Squalane , Soy Isoflavones , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Alcohol , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer , Arginine , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter , Decyl Glucoside , Disodium EDTA , Isohexadecane , Lecithin , Polysorbate 20 , Polysorbate 80 , Triethanolamine , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Retinyl Palmitate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Caprylyl Glycol , Ethylhexyl Glycerin , Hexylene Glycol , Phenoxyethanol , Ext , Violet 2 , Mica , Red 40 , Titanium Dioxide