- Conveniently joins together a color corrective and a light, flesh-tone cream concealer to help you achieve flawless-looking skin
- Yellow hides dark under-eye circles and other bluish skin discolorations
- Green color corrects red blemishes and scars
- Light covers yellow and any minor skin imperfections
- Gentle creamy formula, transfer-resistant, water-resistant and glides on smoothly to a velvety finish
- Recommended by dermatologists and plastic surgeons
- SPF 10
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Titanium Dioxide.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Water,Cyclopentasiloxane,Ethylhexyl Palmitate,Trimethylsiloxysilicate,Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate,Boron Nitride,Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate,Butylene Glycol,Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone,Disteardimonium Hectorite,Sodium Choride,Ascorbyl Palmitate,Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax,Dimethicone,Magnesium Sulfate,Microcrystalline Wax,Panthenol,Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate,Polymethyl Methacrylate,Propylene Carbonate,Silica,Sodium Hyaluronate,Sorbitan Sesquioleate,Tocopheryl Acetate,Diazolidinyl Urea,Methylparaben,Isopropylparaben,Isobutylparaben,Butylparaben.
MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides,Talc,Chromium Oxide Greens,Ultramarines, Chromium Hydroxide Green.
Correct & Cover Method: To hide dark under-eye circles, first dab yellow concealer on problem area to optically correct the bluish cast. Gently blend with makeup applicator or clean fingertip until the bluish tone is neutralized. Next, dot on light, flesh-tone concealer and pat (do not rub) to cover yellow for a flawless finish. Concealer under makeup allows for lighter application of foundation once flaws have been "neutralized." Powder lightly for lasting coverage.
Touch-up Tip: For minor skin flaws, dab on just the light, flesh-tone concealer. Gently blend with clean fingertip and you are ready to go!
©2003 Physicians Formula Cosmetics, Inc