- Non-drying concealing stick
- Provides smooth, easy application
- Yellow hides blemishes, under-eye circles and other minor skin imperfections
- Green hides red blemishes and scars
- Flesh tone shades cover any minor skin imperfections
- Recommended by dermatologists and plastic surgeons
Tridecyl Stearate,Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate,Tridecyl Trimellitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil,Ozokerite,Diethylhexl Adipate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Lanolate,Beeswax,Kaolin,Ascorbyl Palmitate,Bht,Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate,Citric Acid,Glyceryl Oleate,Propylene Glycol,Tbhq, Vegetable Oil, Propylparaben.
MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide,Chromium Oxide Greens,Iron Oxides,Talc, Ultramarines.
Choose a shade close to your skin tone to conceal imperfections. Dot on over area to be concealed and blend edges evenly. For reddened skin discolorations, pre-cover with Cover Green Concealer Stick to neutralize the red. Then cover with a Physicians Formula makeup. For best results, pat on (do not rub) over concealed areas, then apply to the remainder of the face for a completely uniform makeup. Powder lightly for lasting coverage.
©2005 Physicians Formula, Inc.