Pine Mountain Classic Firelogs 6 Pack 2 Hour Fire1.0 2.0
Priced per store
Size/Count 6.0 ea.
- Burns more evenly & consistently
- Faster & easier lighting
- For indoor/outdoor usemore
- Quicklite for faster and easier lighting
- Concentrated formula
- Clean burn technology
More warmth. More time. More life.
Ideal for indoor/outdoor use. Great for campfires and outdoor firepits. Burns more evenly and consistently than real wood (up to 75% less particulate matter* and up to 80% less carbon monoxide*).
For US, this firelog has been tested by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. for use in factory-built fireplaces. For Canada, this firelog has been designed for brick or heavy gauge metal lined masonry fireplaces, UL or cUL or ULC listed fireplaces and fireplace inserts having minimum burning areas of 400 sq. in. (0.258 sq. m.). Use in smaller appliances may be hazardous.
Note: Variations in fireplace and climatic conditions may alter duration of burn.
*15th Emission Inventory Conference, New Orleans, May 2006.
Made in USA
Easy lighting instructions:
- Without tearing, loosen paper around firelog
- Place one firelog on grate, near the rear of the fireplace with Pine Mountain logo facing room
- Lift top seam and light at each arrow. Close fireplace screen
© 2010 Hearthmark, LLC
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 18.34 Product in inches (LxWxH): 9.9x 12.4x 6.7
Item Code: 482290
- Burn one firelog at a time. Only add another firelog when the first fire is out
- Always open damper before starting a fire and ensure adequate air supply
- Ensure you have no downdraft and that your chimney and burn area is clean
- Not for use in wood stoves or air tight stoves
- Never use without a grate (1-3" spacing) and fire screen. Always leave glass doors open. Do not use with andirons
- Never add anything to the firelog or a firelog to an existing fire
- Firelogs may become extremely volatile if agitated and may flare-up; do not move, poke or break up a burning firelog or use fire tongs
- If necessary, extinguish with a dry chemical fire extinguisher (UL or ULC Listed Class B) or douse flames with sand
- Do not use flammable liquids or fireplace gas log lighters to ignite firelog
- Do not use for open flame (or barbeque) cooking
- Adult supervision required. Never leave children, disabled persons or pets alone near fire/firelog; nor leave fire unattended
- Close damper when ashes are cool. Dispose of ashes properly in a metal can
- Clean chimney regularly
Made from recycled biomass product such as: Wood Sawdust , Ground Tree Nutshells , Blended Wax