Feel the Difference!
Another Addition to Our Growing Color SENSEation™ Family
- Unleash the Creative Juices in Your Artist
- Twelve Raised Line Art Drawings
- Each Includes the Printed Word for the Drawing as Well as Braille
- Perfect for Visually Impaired Individuals to Experience the Joy of Painting
- Beneficial to Children & Adults Working to Improve Fine Motor Skills
- Beneficial for Anyone Whose Learning is Enhanced Through the Sense of Touch
- Just Supply the Water & Let the Painting Begin
The attached watercolor pallet features six non-toxic watercolors & a high-quality wood paint brush. The paint tray also includes the first letter for each of the six colors in Braille (R-Red, O-Orange, Y-Yellow, G-Green, B-Blue, P-Purple). These are not just pictures to color. The heavily embossed lines of the drawings are easily followed with the fingers & when using a crayon, marker or paint brush, they provide not only a wonderful teaching format, but are just plain fun.
- Circus: Clown, Lion, Elephant
- Sea life: Seahorse, Fish, Whale
- Transportation: Airplane, Race Car, Sailboat
- Mythological: Dragon, Unicorn, Mermaid
"Color is a concept. We associate color with memories & senses other than just sight. This is why the concept of color is not perceived the same from person to person. Understanding this is a concept, allows the artist to embark on an exploration into color that is not only useful in the everyday life of the visually impaired artist, but a lot of fun! So allow yourself to enjoy learning & exploring the art of painting. There are no rules that apply ro color choices, so experiment. In art, it is moreover about process, not the finished product. Challenge yourself with each stroke of the brush!"
Dawn Smiddy, Instructor, Arizona School for the Deaf & Blind