For external use only.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Deep pr puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
When using the product
- Do not use in the eyes
- Do not apply over large areas of the body
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You need to use more than one week
- condition persists or gets worse
- Rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at 15° to 25°C (59° to 77°F)
First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.