For external use only.
Do not use
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- In the eyes
- Over large areas of the body
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You need to use longer than one week
- Condition persists or gets worse
- Rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.