PowerBar Nut Naturals Long Lasting Energy Bars Fruit & Nuts
- Start well hydrated-drink fluids before exercise
- Start every workout properly energized. These PowerBar products prepare your body with the energy it needs to help perform your best.
- PowerBar Nut Naturals Energy and PowerBar Harvest® Energy bars are also great for low/moderate-intensity exercise
- Stay hydrated-drink fluids with electrolytes to prevent dehydration
- Stay fueled by consuming carbs during exercise lasting more than one hour
- Re-hydrate to replace lost fluids and electrolytes
- The first thirty minutes after a workout are critical. Help your body recover with these products designed to help replace energy stores and rebuild muscle tissue; Power Bar Recovery & Power Bar Protein Plus
15-45g (14.58oz) Energy Bars
PowerBar® Nut Naturals Energy Bar is a great choice for use before and during moderate intensity exercise or sports like climbing, hiking and skiing. The almonds, peanuts, whole oats, along with 10g protein deliver nutritious, long lasting energy and taste great!
Try all three varieties: Trail mix, Fruits and Nuts, Mixed Nuts
PowerBar Performance System: Designed to help athletes through all phases of athletic activity and competition.
The PowerBar Performance System is an innovative three-step guide designed to help athletes and active people navigate through sports nutrition guidelines and product choices for key phases of exercise, and to provide more experienced athletes with the essential tools to optimize their personal sports nutrition program.
Power Bar is supported by Nestle's worldwide leadership in nutritional science.
Official Sponsor of IronMan
Questions? call 1-800-58-POWER (M-F 8-4 PT) or visit powerbar.com
Made in USA
Suggested Use: Eat 30-45 min. before activity with 8-16 oz. water or other fluid to aid absorption of nutrients and maintain hydration.
©Société des Produits, Nestlé S.A.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.92 Product in inches (LxWxH): 10.9x 6.1x 2.5
Item Code: 235835
Contains Almond, Milk, Peanut, and Soy Ingredients. Made on equipment that also processes wheat.
Dry Roasted Almonds and peanuts , Brown Rice Crisp , Rice Crisp , Soy Crisps , Evaporated Cane Juice , Syrup , Dried Fruit Blendstrawberries, cranberries, sugar , Rice Flour , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil , Whole Oats , High Oleic Canola Oil , Vegetable Glycerin , Chicory Inulin , Salt , Natural Flavor , Soy Lecithin , Nonfat Milk , Calcium Phosphate (Calcarea Phosphorica) , Potassium Phosphate , Ferrous Fumarate (Iron) , Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) , Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride , Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) , Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1)
|Serving Size : 1 bar (45g)
Serving per Container : 15
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
|Calories From Fat90Calories|