Size/Count 12.0 ea
- For competitions or training sessions
- Formulated to be easy to digest
- Improves athletes' cycling times
- Start well hydrated-drink fluids before exercise
- Start every workout properly energized. These PowerBar products prepare your body with the energy it needs to help perform your best.
- PowerBar Nut Naturals Energy and PowerBar Harvest® Energy bars are also great for low/moderate-intensity exercise
- Stay hydrated-drink fluids with electrolytes to prevent dehydration
- Stay fueled by consuming carbs during exercise lasting more than one hour
- Re-hydrate to replace lost fluids and electrolytes
- The first thirty minutes after a workout are critical. Help your body recover with these products designed to help replace energy stores and rebuild muscle tissue; Power Bar Recovery & Power Bar Protein Plus
More Energy to Muscles with C2 MAX
12-65g (2.29oz) Energy Bars
PowerBar® Performance Energy Bar is a great choice for use before and during higher intensity competitions or training sessions like running, cycling and swimming. It's formulated to be easy to digest and made with PowerBar's C2 Max dual source energy blend for more energy to muscles. In fact, C2 Max was designed to have the same blend of energy sources found in breakthrough studies to deliver 20-55% more energy than glucose alone, and in another study to improve athletes' cycling times by 8%. ** Power to Push.
**Study done with drink containing glucose alone vs 2:1 glucose to fructose.
PowerBar Performance System: Designed to help athletes through all phases of athletic activity and competition.
The PowerBar Performance System is an innovative three-step guide designed to help athletes and active people navigate through sports nutrition guidelines and product choices for key phases of exercise, and to provide more experienced athletes with the essential tools to optimize their personal sports nutrition program.
Power Bar is supported by Nestle's worldwide leadership in nutritional science.
Official Sponsor of IronMan
Questions? call 1-800-58-POWER (M-F 8-4 PT) or visit powerbar.com
Made in USA
©Société des Produits, Nestlé S.A.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 2.14 Product in inches (LxWxH): 6.2x 6.0x 2.3
Item Code: 269986
Contains Almond, Milk, Peanut, and Soy Ingredients. Made on equipment that also processes wheat.
C2 Max Energy Blend , Oat Bran , Maltodextrincomplex carbohydrate , Milk Protein (Lactis Proteinum)lactose removed , Rice Crisp , Brown Crisp Rice , Almond Butter , Flavors (Natural)No MSG , Calcium Phosphate (Calcarea Phosphorica) , Magnesium Carbonate , Zinc Gluconate , IronFerrous Fumarate , Copper Gluconate , Chromium Aspartate , Vitamin CAscorbic Acid , Vitamin Ealpha-Tocopheryl Acetate , Niacin (as Niacinamide) , Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5) , Pyridoxine HydrochlorideVitamin B6 , Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)Vitamin B2 , Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1)Vitamin B1 , Folic Acid (Folate) Vitamin B12 , Biotin (Vitamin H) , Vitamin B12 , Leucineessential amino acid , Valineessential amino acid , Isoleucineessential amino acid , May Contain Traces of: Peanuts, Other Nuts
|Serving Size : 1 bar (55g)
Serving per Container : 12
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
|Total Fat 3.5 g||5|
|Saturated Fat .5 g||2|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0|
|Sodium 200 mg||8|
|Potassium 105 mg||3|
|Total Carbohydrate 45 g||15|
|Dietary fiber 1 g||4|
|Sugars 26 g|
|Protein 8 g||16|
|Vitamin A IU||0|
|Vitamin C mg||70|
|Thiamin (B1) mg||15|
|Riboflavin (B2) mg||10|
|Vitamin B6 mg||25|
|Calories 240 Calories|
|Calories From Fat 35 Calories|