PowerBar Performance Energy Bars Milk Chocolate Brownie
- Start well hydrated-drink fluids before exercise
- Start every workout properly energized. These PowerBar products prepare your body with the energy it needs to help perform your best.
- PowerBar Nut Naturals Energy and PowerBar Harvest® Energy bars are also great for low/moderate-intensity exercise
- Stay hydrated-drink fluids with electrolytes to prevent dehydration
- Stay fueled by consuming carbs during exercise lasting more than one hour
- Re-hydrate to replace lost fluids and electrolytes
- The first thirty minutes after a workout are critical. Help your body recover with these products designed to help replace energy stores and rebuild muscle tissue; Power Bar Recovery & Power Bar Protein Plus
More Energy to Muscles with C2 MAX
12-65g (2.29oz) Energy Bars
PowerBar® Performance Energy Bar is a great choice for use before and during higher intensity competitions or training sessions like running, cycling and swimming. It's formulated to be easy to digest and made with PowerBar's C2 Max dual source energy blend for more energy to muscles. In fact, C2 Max was designed to have the same blend of energy sources found in breakthrough studies to deliver 20-55% more energy than glucose alone, and in another study to improve athletes' cycling times by 8%. ** Power to Push.
**Study done with drink containing glucose alone vs 2:1 glucose to fructose.
PowerBar Performance System: Designed to help athletes through all phases of athletic activity and competition.
The PowerBar Performance System is an innovative three-step guide designed to help athletes and active people navigate through sports nutrition guidelines and product choices for key phases of exercise, and to provide more experienced athletes with the essential tools to optimize their personal sports nutrition program.
Power Bar is supported by Nestle's worldwide leadership in nutritional science.
Official Sponsor of IronMan
Questions? call 1-800-58-POWER (M-F 8-4 PT) or visit powerbar.com
Made in USA
Suggested Use: Eat 30-45 min. before activity with 8-16 oz. water or other fluid to aid absorption of nutrients and maintain hydration.
©Société des Produits, Nestlé S.A.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 2.14 Product in inches (LxWxH): 6.35x 5.9x 2.2
Item Code: 235849
Contains Almond, Milk, Peanut, and Soy Ingredients. Made on equipment that also processes wheat.
C2 Max Carbohydrate Blend (Organic Evaporated Cane Juice Syrup , Maltodextrin , Fructose , Oat Bran , Milk Protein Isolate , Cookie Bits (Rice Flour , Sugar , Canola Oil , Alkalized Cocoa , Rice Starch , Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda) , Salt , Brown Rice Flour , Almond Butter , Alkalized Cocoa, Vegetable Glycerin , Flavors (Natural) , Soy Protein Isolate , Salt , Peanut Flour , Minerals: , Magnesium Carbonate , Zinc Gluconate , Ferrous Fumarate (Iron)Iron , Copper Gluconate , Chromium Aspartate , Vitamins: Ascorbic AcidVitamin C , Vitamin E Acetate , NiacinamideVitamin B3 , Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5)Pantothenic Acid , Vitamin B6 , Vitamin B2 , Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1)Vitamin B1 , Folic Acid (Folate) Vitamin B12 , Biotin (Vitamin H) , Vitamin B12 , Essential Amino Acids: Leucine , Valine , Isoleucine
|Serving Size : 1 bar (65g)
Serving per Container : 12
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
|Calories From Fat35Calories|