For external use only.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression.
When using this product
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- Do not put into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Bleeding occurs
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- An allergic reaction develops
- The symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms develop or increase
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
- For temporary relief of pain, soreness and burning.
- Helps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
- Temporarily shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue
- Temporarily provides a coating for relief of anorectal discomforts
- Temporarily protects the inflamed, irritated anorectal surface to help make bowel movements less painful