#1 Doctor, Gastroenterologist & Pharmacist Recommended OTC Frequent Heartburn Medicine for 9 straight years*
- #1 Selling OTC Frequent Heartburn Medicine for 9 straight years**
- Unlike some other Acid Blockers, Prilosec OTC switched to OTC at the same dose as the most prescribed prescription dose
- For a burst of wildberry flavor, try Prilosec OTC Wildberry
1 pill each morning. 24 Hours. Zero heartburn.*** Unlike some other Heartburn treatments, Prilosec OTC blocks the acid that causes frequent heartburn so you don’t get heartburn in the first place. If you experience heartburn two or more days a week, treat it by taking one Prilosec OTC pill each morning before eating. Just one pill a day can provide relief from frequent heartburn symptoms for 24 hours.*** When you eat, millions of tiny pumps in your stomach produce acid to break down food — heartburn occurs when these excess acids reflux into your esophagus. Unlike antacids, which offer fast, but only short-term relief, Prilosec OTC directly blocks many of these pumps, reducing acid production at the source. Prilosec OTC is clinically proven to treat heartburn for 24 hours with just one pill a day, and You Can’t Beat Zero Heartburn***.
*Symphony Health Solutions ProVoice Survey. Jan 2005-Mar 2014, Pharmacy Times Surveys, Acid Reducer/Heartburn Categories 2006-2014
**P&G calculation based on Neilsen ScanTrack FD+, Heartburn Category, 2004-2014.
***It’s possible while taking Prilosec OTC. Use as directed for 14 days to treat frequent heartburn. Do not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by a doctor. May take 1 to 4 days for full effect (although some people get complete relief of symptoms within 24 hours). Not for immediate relief.
Made in Sweden
- adults 18 years of age and older
- this product is to be used once a day (every 24 hours), every day for 14 days
- it may take 1 to 4 days for full effect, although some people get complete relief of symptoms within 24 hours
14-Day Course of Treatment
- swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water before eating in the morning
- take every day for 14 days
- do not take more than 1 tablet a day
- do not chew or crush the tablets
- do not crush tablets in food
- do not use for more than 14 days unless directed by your doctor
Repeated 14-Day Courses (if needed)
- you may repeat a 14 day course every 4 months
- do not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by doctor
children under 18 years of age: ask a doctor
Read the directions, warnings and package insert before use.
Keep the carton and package insert. They contain important information.
Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
Keep product out of high heat and humidity
Protect product from moisture
Dist by Procter and Gamble