- Provides support and stability
- Firm arch transfers pressure off heel
- Gel insert absorbs shock
- Helps Relieve Heel Pain from Plantar Fasciitis
- Absorbs Shock for Added Protection
- Made with Vita-Foam® XD - Xtra Durable
- Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Includes Pain Relief Exercise Guide
Clinically proven orthotic helps relieve heel pain from plantar fasciitis.
Gel heel insert absorbs shock for added protection.
What is Plantar Fasciitis?
The Plantar Fascia is the thick connective tissue that connects the balls of feet to the heel and supports the arches in your feet. Repeated stress causes inflammation and the painful condition known as Plantar Fasciitis. The most common complaint from Plantar Fasciitis is a burning or aching pain in the heel of the foot.
Molded support plus added shock absorption provides maximum comfort made with Vita-Foam XD - Xtra Durable.
Deep Heel Cup:
Provides support & stability, and helps distribute weight during movement.
Supports the plantar fascia and transfers pressure off painful heel.
Gel Heel Insert:
Absorbs shock and provides added heel protection.
- Vita-Foam XD
- Nylon Top
Made in USA
We're confident that you'll love your plantar fasciitis orthotics. If you are not satisfied for any reason, please return for a complete refund or replacement.© 2013 Profoot, Inc.