Enjoy healthy, clean water with our ClassicClear filtration. Our patented, premium carbon filter is certified to reduce chlorine (taste and odor) and many contaminants like 99% of microbial cysts and lead. Enjoy clean, great-tasting water right from your tap.
- Leaves behind beneficial fluoride
- Replaces previous 2-stage filter
- Fits all Pur faucet mount systems
- Filters 100 gallons/1,600 8-oz cups per filter
- Lasts up to 3 months
- Microbial cysts; cryptosporidium & giardia lamblia
- Metals; lead & mercury
- Industrial chemicals; benzene & asbestos
- Agricultural pollutants; pesticides & herbicides
- Chlorination by-products; total trihalomethanes (TTHM)
*Pharmaceutical reduction not certified by NSF. Based on manufacturer testing for reduction in trace levels of 12 pharmaceuticals.
Made in Mexico
30 day money back guarantee: At Pur we have a passion for clean, healthy, great tasting water. So, if you are not satisfied within 30 days, we'll return your money, no questions asked. Call 1-800-PUR-LINE for more information or visit our website www.purwater.com
Changing the Filter Cartridge: Unscrew the cap of the faucet mount. To assist in removing the cartridge, place the facet mount in the position shown (in diagram). Run water slowly to remove filter. Insert new cartridge with arrow pointing towards you. The cartridge will fit snugly into filter housing. Replace cap on the unit. Run water through the filter cartridge for 5 minutes. Before each use, run water for 5 seconds to activate filter media. Removing a used cartridge automatically resets the Filter Life Indicator. If your water contains high levels of sediment, the life of your filter can be reduced.