Fits PUR™ Water Coolers & Water Bottles
- Water Filtration System
- Replaces Previous Premium 2-Stage Pitcher Filter
Enjoy Clean, Great-Tasting Water
The first leading pitcher filter to remove 99.9% of microbial cysts. Also reduces Chlorine (taste and odor) and more.
So many great ways to use PUR water ... for your drinking water, in your coffee, in your tea, for your pet, in your soups, for your cooking, on-the-go or for your ice.
Blue 2 Stage Filter - Filters up to 40 Gallons (1 - 2 Months)
- Stage 1: Activated Carbon Microfilter Reduces Sediment, Chlorine Taste 7 Odor, Chlorination By-Products & Agricultural & Industrial Pollutants.* Ion Exchange Resin Reduces Lead, Mercury & Other Heavy Metals.*
- Stage 2: Pleated Microfilter Reduces Microbial Cysts.
Certified to Reduce:
- Sediment - Nominal Particulates (Class I)
- Heavy Metals - Cadmium, Mercury, Copper, Zinc
- Agricultural Pollutants - 2, 4-D, Lindane, Atrazine, Simazine, Carbofuran, Toxaphene
- Chlorine & Chlorination By-Products - Chlorine Taste & Odor, Total Trihalmothanes (TTHMS)
- Microbial Cysts - Crptosporidum, Giardia
- Industrial Pollutants - Benzene, Tetrachloroethene, Carbon Tetrachloride, MTBE, Toluene
Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF / ANSI Standards 42 and 53 in model numbers CR6000, CR-800Z, CR-900Z, DS-1800Z, PUR100, PUR110, PUR200, PUR210, PUR220, PUR300 and PUR310 for the reduction of the claims specified on the Performance Data Sheet.
The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water filter are not necessarily in all users' water.
Soak new filter cartridge in cold tap water for 15 minutes. Flush new filter cartridge by running under cold water for 10 seconds. Allow excess water to drain from filter. Insert filter twist filter 45 degrees clockwise to seal. Fill pour tray. Replace your filter every 1 - 2 months.