Do not let Pure Citrus come in contact with any plastic, vinyl, varnished or painted surfaces.
If contact occurs, rinse with a mild detergent and water.
Contents under pressure and flammable.
Do not puncture or incinerate.
Do not expose to temperatures above 125°F.
Do not use near fire or flame.
Keep Out of Reach of Children
Use only according to label directions.
Avoid contact with skin or eyes. In the event of contact, the area involved should be thoroughly flushed with water for at least 10 minutes. Petroleum jelly may also be applied to help relieve sensitive skin from burning.
Call your regional Poison Control Center for further assistance if necessary.