Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame. For external use only. When using this product do not use in or near the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash appears and lasts. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
For hand sanitizing to help reduce bacteria on the skin.