CHOKING HAZARD. Small Parts. CAUTION: CONTAINS SURFACTANTS. AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES AND PROLONGED CONTACT WITH SKIN. DO NOT INGEST. FIRST AID: EYES: FLUSH WITH WATER FOR AT LEAST 15 MINUTES. IF IRRITATION PERSISTS, CONTACT A PHYSICIAN. INGESTION: DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING. RINSE MOUTH; GIVE A LARGE FULL GLASS OF WATER OR MILK. CONTACT A PHYSICIAN. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS..
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.