Healthful. Flavorful. Beneful.
What gets your best friend's tail wagging? Windy-eared car trips. Endless rounds of fetch. Spur-of-the-moment belly rubs. He'll also love the abundance of real, wholesome ingredients and moist, chewy chunks. Made with great tasting protein rich ingredients, including real beef, it's a perfectly balanced meal that helps keep your dog happy and healthy. With Beneful, you can help your dog have it all - taste, nutrition, health and happiness!
- Protein-rich nutrition with real beef, to help build strong muscles
- Wholesome grains for energy
- Includes vitamin-rich vegetables and essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients
- Omega fatty acids and antioxidants help support a healthy immune system
- Real beef for rich flavor
- Variety of crunchy and moist pieces
- Six distinct and delicious shapes
- Tail-wagging freshness
We promise you and your pet will be completely satisfied with Beneful Original or we'll refund your purchase price. 1-888-236-3385 Monday-Friday 7am to 7pm CT
Recommended daily feeding for dogs: For an average dog with normal activity, the following amounts of product fed once daily are recommended using a standard 8 oz. (250 ml) measuring cup:
- 3 to 12 lbs: 1/2 - 1 1/4 cups
- 13 to 20 lbs: 1 1/4 - 1 2/3 cups
- 21 to 35 lbs: 1 2/3 - 2 1/2 cups
- 36 to 50 lbs: 2 1/2 - 3 1/4 cups
- 51 to 75 lbs: 3 1/4 - 4 cups
- 76 to 100 lbs: 4 -5 cups
- Over 100 lbs: 5 cups plus 1/3 cup for each 10 lbs of body weight over 100 lbs
Adult dogs: Most adult dogs can be fed daily. However, when high activity or other factors create a higher feed intake, twice-a-day feeding is recommended. Dogs should be maintained in good body condition and not allowed to become overweight. The food intake required to maintain good body condition will vary, depending on age, activity and environment. Consequently, the amount of food required for each dog will vary and should be adjusted accordingly. Weaning pups: Start puppies on this dog food as early as they begin to nibble at solids foods, generally at three to four weeks of age. Growing pups: Feed pups (to six months of age) all of the dog food they will consume at intervals throughout the day. Feeding for reproduction: This dog food provides the extra nutrition needed by reproducing females in stages of gestation and lactation. Food consumption may vary during gestation, so feed the amount needed to maintain the pregnant female's good body condition. Food intake may double or even quadruple during lactation. Easy to feed: No need to add anything for flavor or nutrition. Feeding tip: When switching to this dog food, it's a good idea to allow seven to ten days for the transition. Gradually add more of this dog food and less of the previous food to your pet's dish each day until the changeover is complete. Water: Provide adequate fresh water, in a clean container, for your dog daily. Store in a cool, dry place..
© 2010 Nestle Purina PetCare Company