- 100% complete & balanced nutrition
- High-quality protein for lean muscles
- Anti-oxidants support the immune system
Your pet, our passion.
It's the best of two worlds in one bag, with enticing aromas, appealing shapes and a big wide sky of flavors, including chicken, beef, ocean, whitefish, liver salmon and seafood. So open a bag. Unlock an adventure.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for cats of all life stages:
- Protein: Strong, lean muscles supported by high-quality protein
- Essential fatty acids: Healthy skin and coat promoted by essential fatty acids and zinc
- Vitamin A & taurine: Clear, healthy vision supported by vitamin A and taurine
- Anti-oxidants: A healthy immune system promoted by balanced nutrition with antioxidants
This cat food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
For adult cats (daily feeding amount):
- 6 to 10 lbs:
- Dry food only: 1/2 to 3/4 cup
- Dry + canned: 1/4 to 1/3 + 3 to 6 oz
- 11 to 14 lbs:
- Dry food only: 3/4 to 1 cup
- Dry + canned: 1/3 to 1/2 cup + 6 to 8 oz
These amounts are averages and your cat's needs may differ. Feeding should be adjusted as necessary to maintain an ideal body condition. Feed your cat Purina Friskies canned in addition to or mixed with Purina Friskies dry. However, since cats enjoy eating small meals throughout the day, keep a bowl of Purina Friskies dry cat food available at all times. Pregnant and nursing cats may require two to four times their normal feeding. Kittens: Kittens generally nibble solid foods at three to four weeks of age. Keep moistened cat food available to these kittens at all times. After weaning, at six to eight weeks of age, kittens will normally eat dry or moistened food at will. If water is added, use no more than one part warm (not hot) liquid to three parts cat food, changing frequently to ensure freshness. Water: Remember that a bowl of fresh water should be available for your cat at all times. How to change your cat's diet: Over a course of seven to ten days, add a small portion of this dry cat food to your cat's current dry food, and decrease the current food by the same amount. Each day, gradually increase the proportion of this cat food, while gradually decreasing the amount of your current food, until your cat is eating only this cat food. For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly. Store in a cool, dry place..© 2011 Nestle Purina PetCare Company