- Complete & balanced nutrition for cats
- Meets AAFCO nutritional levels
- Enticing aromas & appealing shapes
Step outside the ordinary. It's tall peaks and high places. Campfire smoke riding mountain breezes. A world reserved only for the adventurous...and cats. It's the peak of mealtime excitement, with enticing aromas, appealing shapes and wide open flavors, including chicken, beef and turkey. Plus accents of garden veggies and grill flavor.
100% complete & balanced nutrition:
- Protein - strong, lean muscles supported by high-quality protein
- Essential fatty acids - healthy skin and coat promoted by essential fatty acids and zinc
- Vitamin A and taurine - clear, healthy vision supported by vitamin A and taurine
- Antioxidants - a healthy immune system promoted by balanced nutrition with antioxidants
Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
Recommended daily feeding amounts for adult cats:
- 5-9 lbs cat: 1/2 to 3/4 cup dry food or 1/4 to 1/3 cup dry food + 3-6 oz canned food
- 10-14 lbs cat: 3/4 to 1 cup dry food or 1/3 to 1/2 cup dry food + 6-8 oz canned food
These amounts are averages and your cat's needs may differ. Feeding should be adjusted as necessary to maintain an ideal body condition. Feed your cat canned in addition to or mixed with dry food. Cats are nibblers who enjoy eating small meals throughout the day, so keep a bowl of dry cat food available at all times. Keep in mind, pregnant and nursing cats may require two to four times their normal feeding. Kittens generally nibble solid foods at 3-4 weeks of age. Keep moistened food available to these kittens at all times. After weaning (at 6-8 weeks of age), kittens will normally eat dry or moistened food at will. If water is added, use no more than one part warm (not hot) liquid to three parts Purina Friskies, changing frequently to ensure freshness. Changes in your cat's diet should be made gradually to allow your cat to become accustomed to a new food. Substitute small amounts of the new food for the old food, gradually increasing the amount of the new food while decreasing the old food, over a period of 7-10 days. This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets. Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily. Store in a cool, dry place..© 2012 Nestle Purina PetCare Company