- Helps minimize hairballs
- Made with real chicken
- Provides high quality protein
Formulated with a natural fiber blend that helps minimize hairballs while promoting healthy digestion. We start with real chicken and add select, high-quality ingredients and essential vitamins and minerals delivering nutrition shown to make a healthy difference in your cat. It delivers the essential building blocks to support whole body health:
- Strong immune system: Promoted by antioxidant-rich nutrition, including vitamins E and A and selenium
- Body condition with strong muscles and a healthy heart: Real chicken and other high-quality protein sources help maintain lean muscle mass
- Dental health: Crunchy kibble helps reduce plaque build-up, whiten teeth and freshen breath
- Healthy skin, shiny coat and bright eyes: Promoted by omega-6 fatty acids, including linoleic acid and vitamins E and A
- Digestive health: Formulated with a natural fiber blend to help minimize hairballs and promote healthy digestion
- Bone and joint health: Enriched with vitamins and minerals, including calcium and phosphorus
Contains no added fillers or artificial flavors.
We're so sure Purina One will make a healthy difference in your pet, we're offering you a money-back guarantee. If for any reason you're not satisfied with this purchase, call us (866-787-4621) and we'll refund your purchase price.
Fill your cat's bowl with the recommended measured amount every morning and allow your cat to eat on a "free choice" basis throughout the day, rather than as a single feeding at mealtime. Food intake required to maintain an ideal body condition will vary, depending on age, activity and environment. Monitor your cat's weight and adjust food amount accordingly. Recommended daily feeding amounts for adult cats with normal activity using a standard 8 oz/250 mL measuring cup, which contains approximately 112 g of Purina One: Small (5-9 lbs; 2-4 kg): 1/3 to 2/3 cup (37-75 g); Large (10-14 lbs, 4.5-6.5 kg): 2/3 to 1 cup (75 to 112 g). Specifically formulated for adult cats. If you have a kitten, pregnant or nursing cat, feed Purina One healthy kitten formula. Although you'll be anxious to see the difference Purina One can make in your cat, please allow seven to ten days to ease the transition from her current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more of Purina One until you're feeding Purina One exclusively. This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets. Provides 100% complete and balanced nutrition for the maintenance of adult cats. There is no need to add vitamins, minerals or other supplements, unless specifically directed by a veterinarian. Store in a cool, dry place.
©Nestle Purina Petcare Company