If used to clean ears, stroke swab gently around the outer surface of the ear only. Do not insert swab into ear canal. Entering the ear canal could cause injury.
Keep out of reach of children.
A houseful of uses!
- Soften eye liner and apply eye shadow
- Hygienically apply acne medication with Q-tips cotton swabs
Beauty on the Move
- Dip Q-tips cotton swabs in fragrance oil, seal plastic bag and dab on pulse points later
- Keep Q-tips rolled in eye shadow in a plastic bag for touch-ups
Down to Details
- Put wood stain on scratches
- Clean bathroom crevices around faucets and tile grout
Hobbies & Crafts
- Use as perfect disposable paintbrush
- Apply glue and wipe away excess
- Dust musical instruments
- Gently apply ointments and creams
- Dip in hydrogen peroxide to help clean cuts and scrapes
- Gently clean between the toes or other areas that need sensitive care
- Delicately care for newborn's umbilical cord