Keep out of reach of children. Hazards to humans and domestic animals: Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Do not apply to humans, pets, plants or contaminate feed, foodstuffs, dishes or utensils. Remove pets and birds and cover aquariums. Cover or remove exposed food, dishes, utensils and food handling equipment. First aid: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment advice. If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If swallowed: Immediately call a poison control center or doctor. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give any liquid to the person. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Note to physician: Contains petroleum distillate - vomiting may cause aspiration pneumonia. Physical or chemical hazards: Flammable and contents under pressure. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flame or pilot lights. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130°F may cause bursting.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.