- Keeps killing for up to 2 months
- Won't leave a wet, messy residue
- Use in apartments, homes, garages
Penetrates deeper to kill more hidden bugs. Keeps killing for up to 2 months. Won't leave a wet, messy residue.
Kills on contact. 75% less chemicals (vs. previous Raid 6 oz formula). Non-staining.
Use in apartments, household, homes, attics, basements, garages, storage areas, sheds, campers, cabins.
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Do not use more than one fogger per room. Do not use in small, enclosed spaces such as closets, cabinets, or under counters or tables. Do not use in a room 5 ft x 5 ft or smaller; instead allow fog to enter from other rooms. Turn off all ignition sources such as pilot lights (shut off gas valves), other open flames, or running electrical appliances that cycle off and on (i.e., refrigerators, thermostats, etc.). Call your gas utility or management company if you need assistance with your pilot lights. One 1.5 oz can treats up to 5,000 cu. ft. (625 sq. ft.) of unobstructed space (25 ft. x 25 ft. x 8 ft.). Apply this product only as specified on this label. Do not use in food/feed handling establishments, restaurants or other areas where food/feed is commercially prepared and processed.
- Open cabinets, cupboards, drawers, closets and doors in areas to be treated. Remove or cover exposed foods, dishes, utensils, food processing equipment and surfaces. Remove pets and birds, cover and turn off fish aquariums before spraying. Turn off air flow systems in aquariums. Cover waxed wood floors, waxed furniture and stereo or other plastic dust covers in the immediate area surrounding the fogger (newspaper may be used)
- Close outside doors and windows. Shut off fans and air conditioners
- Call your gas utility or management company if you need assistance
- Do not use fogger in a cabinet or under a counter or table
- Place a chair, table or stand in the center of the room to be fogged. Cover with several layers of newspaper or paper towels
- Bend tab on side of sprayer. Tilt sprayer away from face (container sprays straight up). Press down firmly on sprayer pad until it snaps into place
- Set fogger on covered stand. Immediately leave treated area
- Keep treated area closed for at least 4 hours
- Before reoccupying the area, open all doors and windows and allow treated area to air for 30 minutes
.© 2010 S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc.