Keep out of reach of children. Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Harmful if absorbed through the skin. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. First aid: If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If swallowed: Immediately call a poison control center or doctor. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give any liquid to the person. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. You may also contact 800-558-5252 for emergency medical treatment information. Note to physician: Contains petroleum distillate - vomiting may cause aspiration pneumonia. Environmental hazards: This product is extremely toxic to fish. Do not apply to water. Physical/chemical hazards: Extremely flammable. Contents under pressure. Keep away from fire, sparks, and heated surfaces. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130°F may cause bursting.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.